Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Meet Justine our Pleated Wristlet/Clutch with Key Fob

Hello everyone. I can't believe it is November! I have finalized the wristlet style I wanted and have added a couple. Check out Justine here.

I have to retake some pictures (I have about 22 wristlets made) because my computer crashed! I have been meaning to transfer all  original pictures to my external hard drive but haven't gotten around to it. When I was editing all the wristlet pictures via photoshop, I had that nagging feeling that I should transfer all of them before something happens. Sure enough the nightmare happened ( I lost some personal pictures too) I was numb for awhile.

Anyway ,I am proud of this new wristlet style. I like the pleated styling and it comes with a removable key fob and 2 interior pockets for cash and credit cards. It is a 2 in 1 wristlet--just take the key fob off and it becomes a clutch. I am working on some dressier fabrics for the upcoming holidays.

 Here are some of my favorites:
Chocolove

Cupcakes--Sweet!!

Zebra- Very in this Season
Beanstalk
 I have a giveaway coming. Until next time.

1 comment:

  1. I saw the beanstalk fabric you use and its beautiful! I would love to know where you got it because I would love to cover a canvas and put it over my mantle. I have been looking for something to replace the mirror over the mantle:)

    ReplyDelete