Thursday, August 12, 2010

Joan Messenger/Diaper Bag

I have finally added some Joan Messenger/Diaper Bags with a new look.  This can also be used as a camera bag that's why on the site I have added the option of padding the pockets (without extra charge) for protection. Extra features were added which makes it The Ultimate Messenger Bag!

I love this decorator print which I named Neapolitan. Now it has a non slip rubber strap,boxier shape and snap hook fastener for more security


Additional large back pocket for magazines or baby's toys

 Just by switching straps it can be used as a backpack or stroller bag
Quick release buckle to keep everything safe inside

I love to mix prints. The body is in Seafoam and the flap in Full Bloom by the very talented Amy Butler
Brown with ivory branches--Ivory Cluster. I don't have much of this fabric.


Come check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment