Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My "new" sewing table

I've had this inexpensive sewing table for years long before I started selling purses. The type that you assemble and sometimes if you are unlucky the holes don't match or some parts are cracked. I have been putting off fixing it. The fronts had come off  because the glue was not strong enough and the constant handling  had taken its toll. Finally the drawers just fell apart a few days ago and spilled all my junk in there. So I just nailed them in place and some cracked and I am not the best carpenter! My poor table stood out like a sore thumb and it made me cringe every time I looked at it. So in between filling out orders I managed to cover the front with some of my favorite fabrics.


It didn't take long actually. I just glued the fabrics on the front and a little on the sides and voila! Next on the agenda---my cutting table which now looks like a hurricane just hit it!

No comments:

Post a Comment