Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Quilted Handbags

I added some quilted handbags to the site one is a patchwork. I have been meaning to do some quilted items but never got around to it. It can be time consuming but worth it and fun especially patchwork as I get to play with a lot of fabric combination. It is such a pleasure sewing with Magnolia--I hope you don't mind me gushing about her again! I am working on a large wholesale order right now so I can't really add more stuff but I will be adding more as I have new fabrics that came in. Okay I have to get back to work--have a fabulous day.


2 comments:

  1. I love your handbags! I am going to look on your site! I want one so bad!

    I found you on MOM PACK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jarmelia. Thank you for your compliment! Let me know if you have any questions. Debbie.

    ReplyDelete