Monday, November 12, 2007

New convertible wristlet

I have finally finished a couple of my new convertible wristlet, Lisa named after my 2 year old niece. My daughter had been asking for a "hip" wristlet that she can use when she's out shopping. This would be great for moms too especially with a baby and a toddler in tow when doing errands. I will hopefully have them on the site this weekend. I am preparing for a craft show this Friday and Saturday and trying to make more belts and mother and daughter handbags which are very popular.

After drafting a couple of patterns I finally decided on this--even if matching the top seams can be tricky. Knowing myself, if they don't match I will undo and resew it! I have seen some high end bags where seams are so off and it bugs me. I hope you like it.


Wear it three ways--as a wristlet, belt bag and a mini purse! Pretty cool, huh? Okay off to my sewing room. Have a fabulous week!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! Will debut them at my craft show this weekend and hopefully on the site next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are very very creative! I want to add you to my blog roll...leave a comment on my blog...or email me!

    carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carole. Thank you for your compliment. Sure I would to exchange links. What's your blog addy? Debbie.

    ReplyDelete